About Us: Southern Collaborative (includes Duluth and Proctor)
The mission, goals, and action plans are currently under construction. Please check back for updates.
The St. Louis County Family Services Collaborative works to advance an inclusive network of community services that helps families to prevent adverse childhood experiences and develop resiliency, supports healthy child development, and improves educational outcomes.
The Southern St. Louis County Family Services Collaborative assists youth and their families in developing their:
• sense of safety and structure;
• sense of belonging and membership;
• sense of self-worth and social contribution;
• sense of independence and control over one’s life; and
• sense of closeness in interpersonal relationships.